Well , it has certainly been a year. It started off really bad and for about 2/3rds of the year it was still really bad, but it turned around rather nicely. Thank you all for helping me through that. Now, we look to 2016. Let’s get started:
- I feel this is now kind of tacked on one considering it was on the other ones, but definitely get into gyming. There’s a fairly cheap one and it is right by my flat, so there’s no excuse for it. I want to try for 3/4 times a week
- I want to get reading more, but I don’t want to read for just pleasure. I want to read for things that I am going to be using in the future: economics, mechanical knowledge, better understanding of things like that.
- I want to try for learning a language, preferably Spanish or finish learning German. This is something I keep putting off, but I know that one day it is going to bite me in the ass if I don’t correctly learn it.
- Speaking of Language, I want to try to brush up on my writing skills. Right now, I write very plainly and don’t try to add anything to it, but after reading some poetry and being ignorant of all the rules poets are following or breaking, I feel it’s time to get my head around them.
- Finally, and it sucks to have to end this with “learn how to not be a depressing, whiny shitlord who drives people away”, I want to really push for helping myself mentally because God knows that now is the right time to do it.
Well, that about wraps it up. Fairly generic, but these are at least things I know I should commit to. GLHF on all of your ones, friends!