So, my 2016.
While my mental and emotional health has pretty much gone to shit, it turns out I completed all my resolutions I set for this year. Don’t worry, I’m not going to inflict old posts on you, I’ll list them. They were:
- Get a tattoo
- Get into a gym routine and start regularly going
- Start being nicer to people.
And, as of about 2 weeks ago, I had ticked off the last thing on my list (or in this case, first)
I think 2016 has been difficult on us all, but I also think we all have so much to be proud of that we have achieved. I’m not really good with words or talking about myself but I’ve really struggled, but I’ve started to take the steps needed to be a little more stable, therapy is hard but already I can feel it’s positive effects on my outlook and interactions.
I also figured my own personal 2 life rules to try and live my life by currently:
- Life is really, really hard. Do not make it worse for other people
- If it feels good, do it.
With #1 taking priority over #2.
I’ll end with my resolutions for last year, by posting them, they actually happen apparently!
- Start learning an instrument.
- Second tattoo by end of February, third by the end of the year
- Continue to be rad to people, attempt to be more social with people I’m not completely comfortable with yet.
Well that’s pretty much the end of my stream of consciousness, peace.